|.||About - The Chef and Company|
McGhann, AHCIMA, founded Master Chef Catering Services Limited [MCCSL]
in 1998 with the aim of catering for people of all nationalities, for
people of working class, middle class and upper class origin as well as
small and big companies.
has a very peaceful, warm personality and is friendly by nature. Having
had over 19 years experience in the catering business, he says, "It
is not easy to please everyone but I always aim at least to satisfy everyone,
regardless of whether we're catering for a small function or a big wedding."
& Winston McGhann
For three years Winston worked as Head Chef at the Den Restaurant in Mandeville, Jamaica. He then moved on to work in one of the most prestigious hotels, the Half Moon Hotel, Montego Bay, Jamaica, where he stayed for three and a half years. He left his position to work as a Chef de Partie on the Carnival Cruise Liner - serving over one thousand guests per day. Winston took the job because he wanted the experience of working on a ship. After only two months he became the captains personal chef.
Shortly after leaving the Carnival Cruise Liner, Winston gained employment as Sous Chef with the Houllihans Old Spice Restaurant, Florida, seating approximately 500 customers; plus the daily queues which required meals being cooked to order within less than 20 minutes. After three months he was awarded Employee of the Month for the restaurant and was personally congratulated by the President.
After working for two years in Florida he moved to London. He began work in a French restaurant, followed by a post as Chef de Partie at the five star Grafton Hotel in Tottenham Court Road. He then moved on to work as Head Chef at the A&A Caribbean Cuisine. He also worked as a Hospitality Chef in the directors' dining room for Texaco in Canary Wharf. With such a vast experience as a chef, and having had the delight of working with different nationalities, he specialise in the following dishes:
Winston has created his own recipes and signature dishes. He has also appeared in various magazines, newspapers and on television in Carlton Food Network. Winston says: "Working in the catering industry has brought me total job satisfaction and I can't imagine doing anything else. It has become my pride and joy."
"By working in some of the best place, such as the Half Moon Hotel in Jamaica, I learnt almost everything I know from classical taste to presentation. Waking each morning I could not wait to get to work because I was so excited by being in such a rare environment. The only disappointment I had in my entire stay was that staff were not allowed in the pool" (smile!). I now get equally excited by each contract I oversee for my own company."
Winston McGhann a genuine private caterers London produce.
To the Top
Master Chef Catering Services Ltd provides Catering Services in London.
We have also done catering jobs in school halls, church halls, community halls, sport halls, various banqueting suites, marquees and outdoor barbecues, etc.
If you would like to know more about the catering services, please feel free to email, phone or send a fax for further information.
We support various charitable organisations.
The company creed
Master Chef Catering Services Limited (MCCSL) wishes to be known that they are actively opposed to discrimination in society. This means that:
1. In the provision of services to people and employment of staff to provide the services, we will seek to ensure equality of opportunity and treatment for all persons.
2. No person or group of persons who applies for our services or for contracts with MCCSL will be treated less favourably than any other person or group of persons because of their race, colour, ethnic or national origin or because of their religion, sex, physical disability, appearance or marital status.
3. In carrying out this equal opportunity policy MCCSL will actively assist disadvantaged people to benefit from its services. Towards this end, the Catering Service shall foster meaningful relationships with other groups who aspire to the same ideals.
4. In hiring contractors or other agencies to work for it, MCCSL will be mindful of their commitment to equal opportunity.
5. In the composition and operation of its management, MCCSL shall be mindful of its commitment to equal opportunity.
Master Chef Catering Services Ltd is registered as a limited company in England and Wales. Registration number: 3724760.
|..|| To the Top |